Thursday 4 August 2016

conditionals

Complete the following conditionals sentences with the right form

of the verb.

1. If I walk any further, I ______________ with tiredness. (faint)

2. If she found peace and solace at the ashram, she

______________there longer. (stay)

3. If I had worked harder, I ______________a better score. (get)

4. If the book is interesting, my mother ______________it. (buy)

5. If he is free you ______________him to accompany you. (ask)

6. If she should win the competition, ______________ her.

(congratulate)

7. If I had won the award, I ______________with my family.(celebrate)

8. If I had known of his addiction, I ________ not ______________him.

(employ)

9. If the police saw him here they ______________him. (arrest)

10. She would have told me, if she ______________it. (do)

No comments:

Post a Comment